Hope Research Institute
PDT: Photo Dynamic Therapy
Treats Lyme/msids COVID and other abnormal cells
Free laser watch supplied with your first purchase of photosensitive chlorin capsules
There is selective accumulation of a chlorin photosensitizer, swallowed daily in a capsule, in infections (Lyme/msids and COVID) and abnormal cells in the blood stream. It initiates photo-reactions during irradiation from red light lasers in the watch shining into the blood stream.
This avoids death of the patient from the spread of infections and abnormal cells to the brain, heart and lungs.
Twenty minutes after swallowing the photo-sensitiser capsule, into an empty stomach, with one glass of water, attach the laser watch to the left arm, just below the hand where it joins the fore-arm and adjust the watch time to 60 minutes and turn on.
Request a copy of the published research into the capsules, bio-resonance and ozone therapy
The free laser watch shines red light into the radial artery triggering the chlorin photo-sensitiser, attached to infections and abnormal cells in the blood. This limits the infections reaching the lungs, heart and brain, preventing death. The free laser watch contains red lasers to trigger the photo-sensitiser. The photo above shows coloured lasers suitable for other purposes.
- Little time is required in preparing and swallowing the photo-sensitiser and attaching the watch.
- This treatment allows the patients to ‘get on with life’, as they can move around, during the 60 minute treatment periods, with the watch attached to their wrist.
- The red lasers shine into the radial artery, in the wrist, and trigger the photo-sensitiser, attached to the infections and abnormal cells, killing them.
- There are no serious side effects.
- Wearing comfort at home or on the go.
- Free testing for 320 infections in your urine: send your physical address to email@example.com for a free test kit.
- Free Laser watch with red lasers is supplied with your first order of 30 capsules
- Free freight
- 30 chlorin capsules US$254.00 Email your country details and request a pro forma invoice from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payment is available using bank transfer, Visa or Master card
Further information Email email@example.com