Photodynamic therapy (PDT) is based on selective accumulation of photosensitizers in tumor tissue and infections, capable of stimulating photo-reactions, in biological tissues, after irradiation by light of certain wavelengths.
Twenty minutes after swallowing the photo-sensitiser, into an empty stomach, attach the laser watch to the left arm, just below the hand joining the fore-arm and treat for 60 minutes.
Request articles on the Laser Watch and the Original Research into the photo-sensitiser from
The Laser watch shines laser light into the radial artery triggering the chlorin photo-sensitiser attached to infections in the blood, limiting the infections reaching the lungs, heart and brain, preventing death.
- Little time is required in preparing and swallowing the photo-sensitiser and attaching the watch
- This treatment allows the patients to ‘get on with life’, as they can move around, during the 60 minute treatment periods, with the watch attached to their wrist
- The lasers shine into the radial artery, in the wrist, and trigger the photo-sensitiser, attached to the infections, killing the infections
- The PDT treatment limits the spread of potentially fatal infections to the lungs, heart and brain, preventing death
- There are no serious side effects
- Wearing comfort at home or on the go
- Verifiable effects through free testing for 320 infections in your urine:
Send your physical address, for a free kit for testing, to email@example.com
Purchase the Laser Watch for Lyme/msids/covid treatment with chlorin capsules
An economic home therapy to control the spread of infection to brain heart and lungs
Laser watch with 30 days of pdt capsules
Purchase 4 months of pdt capsules (US$840) and receive a free laser watch
Free freight & testing: email your address for a free kit